This lovely elevated North facing home sits on the corner of McDonald and River Streets in the delightful country town of Broadwater.
It rests high on the prominence with enough elevation to enjoy views over the town, and river to the mountains, and capture the cooling ocean breezes off the coast on your own front balcony.
It has been improved with a loving touch, and we can speak highly of the features it possesses.
* 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes
* Open plan living/ dining, with a balcony overlooking the garden and town.
* 5kw solar for electricity and hot water and savings on bills
* Established natives and fruit trees
* BBQ pergola with a covered roof and paved floor
* Tiered side garden with seating and wistaria covered trellis all add to your outdoor enjoyment
* A second driveway off River Street
* Paved path to garage
* 1.5 car lock up garage with workshop area
* Vegetable patch has been built and ready for planting.
* Automatic watering system to gardens
* Under house storage
* Cycle track to Broadwater beach nearby
The property has 2 street access and is of the size to perhaps extend or build a second dwelling (STCA).
4 minutes to Broadwater beach and lookout.
12 minutes to Evans Head township and beaches.
25 minutes to Ballina and shopping, Ballina Byron airport, and medical / hospital.
If you are wanting a home with your own yard, has a convenient location, and close to beaches that will make a great investment then this is the one for you.
Ideal for first home owners, down-sizers and sea changers.
Inspections by appointment.
If This is your New Direction in Real Estate on the North Coast call Jillian Challinor......0419211661