This solid 1960's built home oozes versatility and character.
Nestled in the sleepy rural village of Mallanganee, only 25 minutes drive to town centre of Casino.
Open plan kitchen and living area with high ceilings invites you into its warmth and space.
3 good sized bedrooms, including Master with walk in robe + ensuite, one with its own sitting room. 2 bathrooms add to ease of living.
Enclosed sleep out makes a great office/ study/ hobby room.
Covered patio area at rear for family occasions, and room to spread out.
There is a garage and carport for your vehicles, and the shed is ideal for man cave activities.
Solar panels on the roof, reverse cycle air con and recently replaced combustion heater.
Driveway about to be resurfaced.
Rear access off a lane.
What makes this property versatile?
Not only can you configure the living arrangements in several different ways for the family, but could have potential for the investor as well.
As a rental property, it has potential to achieve $370-$390 per week @ 7% ROI.
Or, seasonal leasing to blueberry farm for 6 months of the year is a lucrative option.
HOW SEASONAL LEASING WORKS
• The best locations are those closest to the Farms such as Tabulam and Bonalbo. Mallanganee is in close proximity to these towns.
• Bedding arrangements usually are bunk style, but depend on the ceiling height as to how many can be placed. Couples receive the smaller rooms for privacy. Obvious necessities are power, water, washing facilities and internet.
• The rate is $140/wk/pp. Larger houses can accommodate up to 12 people. (12 x $140 = $1680/ week) income. Security deposit of $140 per week required per person for cleaning/ maintenance at end of tenancy.
• You provide crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils etc, sheets, blankets. This can be organised on your behalf.
• Maintenance is usually done when a group changes over. This is done as part of your property management. However, cleaning will be charged as an extra from the rent.
• When tenants vacate, if cleaning or yard work is required, this can be organised for you at reasonable prices.
Inspections by appointment.